To join MSPE, click the link below to access the application provided by the National Society of Professional Engineers (NSPE). You will designate MA as your state society and automatically be enrolled in MSPE.
Click here to access NSPE’s Join Now page, and to enroll as a member of both MSPE and NSPE. Click the button titled Calculate my Membership Dues at the top of that page, and select your State and Membership Type; then proceed with your application.
Who is Eligible to Join?
- Licensed Professional Engineers (PEs)
- Engineering Interns (EIs or EITs)
- Graduates of an ABET-accredited engineering program
- Students in an ABET-accredited engineering program
Introductory rate for New Members (Rates include membership in both MSPE & NSPE):
- Professional Engineer (PE) – $ 220
- Intern (EI or EIT) or graduate – $ 220
- Student – Free
We look forward to welcoming you aboard! Join now and start receiving all the valuable benefits and many resources available to MSPE/NSPE members.